Greetings Fashion, Tech & Impact Enthusiasts, we have fabulous news for you!
We’re thrilled to invite you to be a part of an extraordinary journey that transcends borders and fuels innovation – Fashion Forward Network’s upcoming delegation trip to the bustling city that never sleeps, New York City! After the resounding success of our inaugural delegation bridging Berlin and NYC’s fashion and tech impact scene, we are ready to embark on a new adventure from the 14th to the 19th of April 2024. We plan to provide a packed, but modular program that perfectly aligns with our mix of fashion brands and tech & impact startup participants.
💡 Inspiring Connections, Catalyzing Growth
Our project, Fashion Forward Network (FFN), is on a mission to foster groundbreaking business partnerships between Berlin and the USA. We’re not just creating connections; we’re sculpting a future where sustainability and digitalisation thrive on both sides of the Atlantic. The last delegation, as captured in this glowing review, serves as a testament to the power of collaboration and innovation in the fashion industry.
🌐 What is FFN All About?
Fashion Forward Network links established fashion brands and tech & impact startups based in Berlin with influencers, institutions, experts, and multipliers in the USA. We offer tailored resources to meet your business needs, from market entry strategies and legal counsel to participation in leading trade fairs. Through a dynamic mix of networking events, delegation trips, workshops, and webinars, we’re on a mission to fortify German-American economic relations and catalyse prosperity, competitiveness, and internationalisation in Berlin.
Sqetch and the Fashion Council Germany have joined forces for this project, to amplify the creative and innovative power of Berlin’s most exceptional fashion and impact tech companies. This strategic partnership ignites the spark for new possibilities, fuels exponential growth, and reshapes the very fabric of the fashion industry. FFN is funded by a program at the federal state level and is financed by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and the state of Berlin.
🤝 Join Us in Achieving Our Goals:
- Create New Business Partnerships: Unleash the potential of collaboration between Berlin and the USA.
- Connect and Innovate: Link Berlin’s fashion ecosystem with US innovators, institutions, and experts.
- Sustainability and Digitization: Drive growth and advancements in sustainable practices and digital transformation.
- Showcase Berlin’s Fashion Prowess: Promote Berlin’s progressive and established fashion brands and businesses on the global stage.
- Attract US Expansion to Berlin: Support and invite US companies and organisations to explore opportunities in Berlin.
Sign up now and secure your spot in shaping the future of fashion on a global scale, if your company:
- Is based in Berlin
- Is an established fashion brand (textiles, shoes, accessories)
- Or works in the field of fashion as an impact or tech start up
For more information please check our FAQ section on our website.
🗓️ Save the Date – April 14-19, 2024!
Applications open until February 23, 2023.
Photo Cred. Evyatar Gehrson and Fashion Council Germany